fuel lid

My 02 fuel lid has always had a mind of it's own. When new I took it to the dealers (twice) and each time it popped open exactly like it is suppose to. Can't fix what ain't broken was the dealers reply.

Couple years later and having the pull up the lever and push the hinge routine down pat ...what I dubbed the petrol spread...for no reason I can understand the last month or so the darn thing works just like it is suppose to. Hit the lever and the lid pops open.

I think maybe I just hit the right bump on one of the backroads around my home.

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Reply to
Dub Clifford

chuckk