Gauges

Hi everyone!

I'm new in this group. I come from Croatia (Europe) I'm proud owner of '01. silver MX-5 1.6 (NB).

I have one question. In one picture I saw three gauges above radio in NB MX-5. Does anyone know where I can get these gauges because they look great in interior of NB MX-5 and what are they used for (one is obviously analog clock)? If you don't know what I mean I can send you a picture by e-mail of these gauges.

Thank you

Dubravko

Reply to
V5

Welcome, you sure have a great taste in cars :-)

Various gauges exists, VDO is just one example. Go to

and search for "VDO". Can be used for anything (clock, battery volts, oil temp, etc...) but I think it only becomes really usefull if you need gauges for a turbo (boost, lambda, etc...).

Steven

- - -

Reply to
Steven Spits

Gauges above the radio? Sounds custom to me. People have put 2 gauges in the air vents in the center console.

Send it to me and I will put it on my web site. Remove the tag.

Leon

Reply to
Leon van Dommelen

I put it at