Greddy Turbo

Let's not start theTurbo vs. Supercharger argument. I have a '90 1.6L that's just getting broke in good and I have finally desided to bite the bullet and do some forced induction. Can I hear from the folks that have experence with turbos especially the GReddy kit?? Tuning problems, installation issues, ect.. I'm trying to get mentally prepped for the thrill of forced induction.

Thanks- Jerry Randolph '90 Red w\ Lights & Siren Soon to have a Turbo

Reply to
Jerry

Let's not start theTurbo vs. Supercharger argument. I have a '90 1.6L that's just getting broke in good and I have finally desided to bite the bullet and do some forced induction. Can I hear from the folks that have experence with turbos especially the GReddy kit?? Tuning problems, installation issues, ect.. I'm trying to get mentally prepped for the thrill of forced induction.

Thanks- Jerry Randolph '90 Red w\ Lights & Siren Soon to have a Turbo

Reply to
Tigernut