Help with parts compatibility

I couldnt find anything on this anywhere else .... so Ill ask y'all:

I got a black plastic instrument cluster cover (the plastic around the instrument guages)from a 91 BRG to replace the broken one on my 90. They do not interchange. The metal clips at the rear of the 91 cover will fit into the holes on my 90 dash, but the cover sits up about 1 inch above the dash.

Do I have to find a 90 to replace this one with, or is the 91 BRG somehow special (the dash is black on top and tan underneath)

Any help - and any offers of guage covers from a 90 - would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Greg

Reply to
Greg