Air bag light flashing

Got my new used 92 yesterday. Drove it 110 miles home. This morning the airbag light started flashing when I started the engine. Is this a common problem? TIA...Joe

Reply to
Joe Drees

I had that problem with my 99 after it got rained on (top down). After a very hot day in the sun with the top down, it was fixed

Bob Saville

Reply to
Robert Saville

By the way, that table only applies to 90-93 miatas. Also this forum post

suggests that if you plan to fix, it should be done sooner than later or it may cost more.

Iva wrote:

Reply to
Hal