Lack of Zoom

Top up ? A/C on in 100 deg's. ? "Candy Ass, :-)"

Wow, it got up to 90 deg's. around the Seattle area today, even hotter on Thursday...... R/H only 42% :-). 100 deg's. just takes darker shades & a good hat !

Bruce RED '91 ( love the heat )

Reply to
BRUCE HASKIN

Not so. Through June this year: Z4: 9865 Miata: 5721 S2000: 4295

BMW sold about as many Z3's, sometimes more, sometimes less, as the Miata over the last few years.

Reply to
Dave

: :

Couldn't be

now, could it?

Reply to
Roald Oines

Well, and not using the A/C is a good way to ensure that it won't work when you *do* want it to. Then, or when you want to trade the vehicle in and the dealer can't get it to work and they drop $500 off their offer.

Reply to
tooloud

Good point. I try to remember to run the AC for 5 minutes every week, year round, to keep the refrigerant dry and the compressor seals lubricated. So far, after nine years with no other attention, it still works like new. Same thing with my '85 Accord: 18 years without so much as a recharge.

Reply to
Lanny Chambers