Looking for ABS Sensor

Hi,

I am looking for an ABS sensor for left right wheel. My car is a 94.

Thanks,

CG

Reply to
Camille Gignac

Where precisely is the left right wheel on a MX5 ? :)

Reply to
Col;

It's behind the front, rear wheel doofus ;)

Sheesh..

Reply to
Chief_Wiggum

Nope. It can only be the one ahead of the rear front left wheel. Get it right . :)

Reply to
Col;

Is the left right wheel next to the left wrong wheel or is that the right wrong wheel? ;)

Reply to
Phil Edwards

Now you are the left right track. :)

Reply to
Col;

OOOPS

ON the left right track ..

Reply to
Col;

A right left wheel is a 50/50 unsolvable proposition, since there is no additional information available that determines the order of the two. However, being a psychic, I surmise you mean the left rear wheel. :)

Some links I have (don't know whether they ship to Canada):

New parts should try:
Leon

I wonder what happened to Nora. Anybody?

Reply to
Leon van Dommelen

Urghhh!!! It is for the front left wheel.

"Camille Gignac" a écrit dans le message de news:bChwd.19875$% snipped-for-privacy@news20.bellglobal.com...

Reply to
Camille Gignac

ABS sensors are located at each wheel, quite visible from under the vehicle. The ABS control unit is under the right side of dash. The ABS hydraulic unit is located under the hood.

hope this is more helpful.

Pete Breemhaar Georgetown, Ontario

Reply to
Simply Pete