Miata- A girl's car?

You know... All kidding asidie...

The Miata is getting cheap enough to be a primary target for being a primary target for cheap body works around here as well...

Reply to
Per K. Nielsen

the topic of cars came up. I mentioned that I was an owner of a new Miata. This women who I had just met, burst out with "that's a girls car"! I was a bit taken aback by that comment having never thought about it one way or the other. The best comeback I could muster was "Well maybe with the automatic transmission". Her comment ate at me all night, hence this post.

share on this topic?

I live in Detroit where we're no strangers to big engine macho iron. While I've seen many a blond in a Corvette the women in Miatas are few and far between. Sounds like your new friend is looking for liesure suit larry and his hot Camaro,

Reply to
Sebastian

Sebastian wrote on 7/1/2004 20:26:

Uhh, this brought back bad memories of my youth ;-)

-Joe

Reply to
Joachim Feise