Mildew in vents

I've got a mildew or urine smell coming from my vents on my 2001 Miata. Any idea of what could cause this, or, more importantly, how I can get rid of it?

Thanks!

Reply to
Greg Esres

What does this group have against cats?

Gus (91 BRG)

Reply to
Gus

What does cats have against Miatae?

Reply to
Per K. Nielsen

IgE. Also the fact that

1) Cats think they are gods 2) Their owners tend to agree.
Reply to
Matthew Russotto

I'm sure the odor is not that of decaying flesh. (I had a squirrel die in the wall of my breakfast room one time, and I came to despise the odor of Glade air freshener :-)

I would too if he'd tell me where the drains are.

Thanks!

Reply to
Greg Esres

The thought had crossed my mind.