New Miata!

A couple of months ago, June to be exact, my wife and I purchased our first Miata. A very low mileage 1995; red with cloth interior, power steering and air conditioning. Today we took it to our local dealer for some minor tune-up work. While they had it, we test drove a new "Special Edition"; blue with grey leather buckets and grey cloth top. It has all the options but the hard top. Well, we bought it! Rides great corners great and looks good standing still! Now I own two Miatas, anyone want to buy a 1995 with 29,000 miles and in very, very good condition. It looks so good that the dealer wanted to know when I had it painted, it hadn't been!

Send enquiries to me off-line.

----- Clark Friedrichs / snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Reply to
Clark Friedrichs