new pics in Automobile mag

Has anyone seen the pictures of the two miatas in the latest Automobile mag? It didn't say much about them.

Reply to
Rob Plourde Jr.

Interesting, if a bit strange looking. I think at least one of them has made the rounds before. Discussion in miata.net says they will not make it to the US, ever.

Reply to
Dave

Neither of them is particularly new-- both are coupe versions of the current body with modified fascia and lights. I don't thick they've got any relation to the 2006.

Reply to
jchase