new to Miata and rack

I just joined this group - and I just got a new 2006 MX-5 Grand Touring about two weeks ago. I'm in Orange County, CA.

I really enjoy my Miata. I'm a "big guy" - a football player build - and I'm very comfortable in the newly designed Miata. I've already taken a road trip and I was more comfortable in my Miata than I was in the SUV that I previously owned. Maybe some of that was due to the vastly improved gas mileage!

I appreciate this group. I found a truck rack on this site that I've ordered. It's not ucommon for me to pick up friends at the airport so it'll be good to have a rack for excess luggage.

Reply to
Cameraman

We all like our new Miatas, I have a white grand touring myself, but let's not get over enthusiastic: they are just not cut out for hauling trucks.

Anyway, welcome to the group. :)

Leon

Reply to
Leon van Dommelen