Oil filter relocating kits

Has anyone used Tom Thompson's oil filter relocating kit (

) on a first generation Miata? They'redesigned for 2nd gen, but I'm wondering if they'll work on 1st. If not, with what kits have you had good experience?

Thanks, John ('94 Miata)

Reply to
mngineer

Well, Tom Thompson wrote to me and told me that his kit will not fit the M1s, too bad, I liked the looks of the kit he makes the best. Nice to deal with a real person too, and the designer to boot.

As far as the others go, I think I found the answer; I should take more advantage of the product reviews on miata.net. From the reviews I read, I'm leaning towards the Moss filter relocator kit.

John ('94 Miata)

Reply to
John

Ref : Relocation Kit.

Eather one is good. I did not buy the Moss, just because I didn't like the "blue" lines. (but I ended up covering them up with black plastic loom, because they got so hot) Anything is better than the stock location ! Go for it ! You will like it.

Bruce RED '91

Reply to
BRUCE HASKIN