OT. Uk, RX-8

Does anyone know if the RX-8 with it's 231ps engine comes into the low road tax band as it only has a 1308cc engine.

Pete

Reply to
Pete Rigby

Pete,

It's all done on Co2 emissions now. And the both versions of the RX8 fall into the highest band (Band D) = £160

Have a look at :

Alex.

Reply to
Alex Price

No, but your definition of "normal car" is probably slightly warped by the Florida sun.

You need to take a trip to Europe :)

Reply to
Per K. Nielsen

I'll wait until the "Cleaner Vehicles Task Force" warps your definition similarly.

That too. :) I already would have except for our dear EPA.

Leon

Reply to
Leon van Dommelen

They probably will, sooner or later.

My point was that the Miata isn't exactly an economy car around here. Simply because of the general size of vehicles is much smaller than in the US.

I drove a Passat stationwagon last weekend. That is concidered a very large vehicle here (Avis let me have it for the price of a Ford Focus which was nice).

I know. I'm just nudging you a bit every chance I get :)

Reply to
Per K. Nielsen