Snow tires/Steel wheels available in central MA

Going to be trading my 2000 in soon so I'll have a set a 15" steel rims with snow tires on them available in the next month or so. Anyone in the central MA area (if there are any) intrested in these? Tires probably have enough life for Maybe 1 more winter and they need a re-balance but other than that are ready to bolt on. I'm pretty flexible on price so any resonable offer will be considered. Thanks.

Reply to
Scott Streeter