Something for you Rotary junkies

Scott Streeter

I have only one complaint about the car .............WHY RED? Go to all this trouble to build an amazingly unique car and strap it with the most common color known to Miata's (and to all sports cars in general). That's a shame but, somebody will be able to get over that after they use the replacement underwear in the glove box! That's definitely an amazing car. I LOVE the wide body kit! Seems to be for sale but, I don't see a price.

Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo