switching hard dog rollbars

The car that I am looking to buy has a Hard Dog Hard Core rollbar that does not allow a hardtop. My wrecked car has a Hard Dog Sport rollbar that I would rather use. Has anyone here ever switched out one rollbar for another in the same car? I am wondering if the holes are likely to fit or if I would have to drill new ones, which I would not do. I will send the same question to Hard Dog, but I was hoping to hear some personal experience here as well.

Thanks,

Pat

Reply to
pws