upholstery shop in Los Angeles area recommendations

It's time for a new top for my 97M. I guess 10 years isn't that bad. Any recommendations for a place around LA or OC?

TIA

Reply to
thetick97

Still installing new tops at the *original* Robbins Auto Top facility here in Santa Monica (Robbins moved to Oxnard). It's right off the 10 Fwy (take Lincoln Blvd. exit, 7th is one block toward the beach) at Olympic and 7th St. On corner, can't miss it. 310-450-7044

They're still the best. Have had two tops done there.

-- Steve McMahon Green '07 Sport

Reply to
McMahon