Where to go for NetNews?

I was just informed that my ISP was no longer going to supply NetNews. Does anyone have a suggestion as to where one can go to receive NetNews at a reasonable/free offering?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Clark Friedrichs

What is "NetNews"? If you're referring to Usenet, there are several free providers if you want text groups (such as this one) only.

If you want binaries there are several very low cost that others can point you toward.

Reply to
XS11E

Sorry, should have provided a link:

Signup is painless, you can use an alias and provide a throwaway email account such as Yahoo or Hotmail.

There are other free ones but I have little experience with them.

Reply to
XS11E

Try some of these:

DumbAss

I've used these free providers at various times:

(formerly Motzarella.org)http://aioe.org

Dale Beckett