Which Brake Pads

Just looking for an inexpensive set of pads for my 2000. Moss Motors has Standard replacement pads in Genuine Mazda Parts and "aftermarket". The aftermarket are significantly cheaper. Anyone try these? Also they have Mintex pads which are only slighty more. I was leaning toward them since I can replace all my corners for about $100. Any opinions are appreciated. Thanks.

Reply to
Scott Streeter

For street use, I don't think you'll find a better combination of low dust, low noise, low rotor wear, low fade, and low price than OEM Mazda pads. They also come with all-new mounting hardware, typically absent from aftermarket pads.

Reply to
Lanny Chambers