workshop manual for Mk 2.5 1.8iS

Hi Does anyone know if there is a workshop manual available for the Mk 2.5 1.8iS? Preferably in the UK?

I'm about to replace the front brake pads and while I'm reasonably competent (*) with a spanner I'm aware that sometimes there are little traps set for us by the makers and wouldn't want to break / miss anything!

(*) e.g. I can cheerfully replace the clutch on a 1981 BMW R100RS, with only moderate amounts of bad language.

thanks in advance

Bob

Reply to
Robert Boswell