Latest threads in Mazda Miatashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

starter clicks but doesn't turn over
On my '99, I regularly have the problem that the starter solenoid clicks, but the starter won't crank right away. I have to turn the ignition key on and off several times before the starter turns. I...
5
5

REPLACEMENT SEAT
PURCHASED A 1993 MIATA. THE DRIVER'S SEAT IS WORN AND WOULD LIKE TO REPLACE IT. WHERE WOULD I LOOK TO FIND A SEAT AT A REASONABLE COST? PREFER A USED ONE. 5/17/07
3
3

Customer Service?
Mazda looks bad and getting worse.... 9&Itemid7&c=Mazda+Motor+Corporation
8
8

Power Antenna?
Looks like I broke the antenna on my 1992 Miata, motor runs, antenna doesn't go up or down. I went to my local dealer's website and it appears that Mazda no longer sells the replacement mast, only the...
7
7

Very Cool Autocross video, same corner, different cars, Porsche, S2000, Prelude
Very Cool Autocross video, same corner, different cars, Porsche, S2000, Prelude Very Cool Autocross video, same corner, different cars, Porsche, S2000, Prelude

Very Cool Autocross video, same corner, different cars, Porsche, S2000, Prelude
Very Cool Autocross video, same corner, different cars, Porsche, S2000, Prelude Very Cool Autocross video, same corner, different cars, Porsche, S2000, Prelude

question
this past weekend, i had the misfortunate of running the front of my 90 sky blue into the side of a lexus SUv that made a left turn in front of me. the car is still drivable, but a dashboard light...
1
1

Pinging
Hello all, My 1991 Miata, just never quit pinging (rattle noise), my mechanic suggested to fill up with premium gas for a while and add Chevron Techron, I did that but pinging is still there, with the...
18
18

M-Edition
My friend has a 1994 Miata for sale. He says it is an M Edition and is worth more than the regular base edition. If so, what are the added amenities in the M Edition. How much more is it worth...
1
1

timing belt install
Hi, I am putting together my wife's 95 m-ed and find the timing belt to be a pain...the exhauste will stay put in the correct postion but the intake is pushing the valves open and I end up with slack...
4
4

Has anyobdy ever put one of these into a Miata?
11
11

need advice on Tranny problem, 92 stick
Hi, I bought a '92 a couple years ago, and it has 85,000 miles on it now. For the past few months it's been getting harder, and harder to shift, and today, there for a while, I couldn't get into any...
5
5

Pictures of piston, valves & spark plus: what does this tell you?
Pictures were taken right after the head was taken off. No cleaning at all. Pictures of cylinder 1 & 4. They seem dirty, is this what I should expect from a '92 NA width 115.000 miles? Must say it...
15
15

REALLY SCARY TV show!
Just saw a pretty terrifying TV program, PBS's MotorWeek, believe it or not. Take a look: excerpt: =====================================================================17-year old Joseph Biondo says...
2
2

Review mirror loose on my 2000
The mirror on the windsheild is really loose and rattles around quite a bit over bumps, etc. I can't see any screws or how it's mounted on the windshield mount. Can anyone give me some insite as to...