Latest threads in Mazda Miatashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Route recommendations - Austin to Seattle
Does anyone have any good recommendations on a road route from Austin to Seattle? I would like to shoot straight west to California and drive up the Pacific Coast Highway, but time and gas will...
78
78

Which Brake Pads
Just looking for an inexpensive set of pads for my 2000. Moss Motors has Standard replacement pads in Genuine Mazda Parts and "aftermarket". The aftermarket are significantly cheaper. Anyone try...
1
1

is this stuff homeland security stuff???
3
3

Painting blower? Exposed cam gears
HI, Since I have the drive train out and I can never keep it as clean as I would like, I was considering painting some engine componets. any pros/cons about painting the blower? I know that white...

Can rotating the tires extend their life by 20%?
So I'm looking at BFG G-Force Sports for my next set of tires. Ordering online + installation charges would be a hair over $400 total, if I did all four tires at the same time. Or, the local Discount...
24
24

Trip and hmmmmm......
Went from Phoenix to San Marcos, California last weekend for my sister's birthday, drove over Thursday and came home Sunday. Weird Weather: Two years ago I did the same trip, had the top down, wore...
23
23

cleaning engine compartment
Hi, Any good ideas/suggestions on cleaning up an emgine compartment while the drive train is out? I dont have a floor drain or the ability to deal with lots of degreesers. Tia, peter
4
4

Miata air scoop
I just installed the scoop that directs air down to the feet when it's hot. That's bothered me ever since we bought the Miata. 95 degrees outside and my feet are cooking down there. It apparantly...
29
29

1994 Mazda Miata
I bought my Miata in January 2007 from the original owner as a second car. I now have to move to the east coast and sadly must sell it. Here are the specs: 1994 Mazda Miata MX-5 Smogged and registered...

2006 Check Engine Light. Need Help
My 96 5 spd. manual trans. Miata gets check engine light on. The scanner reads the code PO500 (Speed Sensor A). I called a dealer to purchase VSS, but was told that manual trans. does not come with a...
23
23

Door won't open: Solution
I had these symptoms: Door won't open, and then interior handle just doesn't feel like its doing anything. You may notice that the outside handle (which also won't open the door) is slow 'return'....
3
3

1995 Mazada Miata Oil Leak
I recently had the oil pan seal replaced. Within ten day the real seal on the transmission started to leak. The mechanic told me this is normal due to the increase in pressure caused by replacing the...
1
1

NMC: Pat - Bike Shop in Austin
No Miata Content. Pat: According to a mountain biking friend of mine in Austin, the best bike shop in town is Bicycle Sport Shop. is here. Get on out there, buy a new mountain bike with your...
6
6

Headlight/Foglight trouble question
A few weeks ago my fog lights stopped working. Yesterday while driving from Tampa to NJ, just my left lowbeam failed. I replaced the bulb and that didn't do it. I don't have a shop manual and I've...
4
4

Steering rack change for 1996-1997?
Looking at the steering racks, I see one listed for 1990-1995 models and one listed for 1996-1997 models. Does anyone know what the difference is and why they changed it? It seems strange since most...