Latest threads in Mazda Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Parts of Protege fix Protege LX?
Hi, I will be buying a 1993 Mazda Protege LX from my friend. It is a nice car but there are a few things that I would like to fix. First thing I am gonna do is get a new passenger side mirror because...
2
2

2001 Protege
Hello all, I'm trying to help a friend out to try to diagnose a problem on his 2001 Protege. He has about 60k on the car and he is noticing the following problem. -if i start the car in the morning...
4
4

Protege 2000
I own a Mazda protégé 2000, it has 50000 miles and I had two questions , do they require a timing belt change at around 60000 and what other issues are known to come up? Should I get rid of it soon?

2000 protege
I own a 2000 protégé that will reach 50000 miles soon Do they require a timing belt change soon and what other issues come up with this car after this mileage? Should I look to get rid of it soon?
1
1

2003 protege 5 roof rack
Hi I just bought a 03 protege 5I want to mount a roof rack on it. The dealer cannot get a factory rack for me so I have been looking at Thul and Yakima. Everyon I talkto say that they will mount the...
4
4

Maintenance plan on Protege5?
I recently purchased a 2003 Protege5. The dealer offers lifetime tire replacements *IF* I have all of my routine maintenance done at the dealer. So, I went ahead and signed up for a 3 yr 36K...
12
12

2001 Tribute Spark Plugs
Hi Guys, When do I replace my spark plugs on my SUV - it's got about 56K on it now and wife (who drives it almost exclusively) said it's not as peppy as it once was - I say motor is wearing a bit...
1
1

Do axles need replacing? Changing oil they said both axles needs replaced
1998 626 garage kept, 56k miles.. boot split axle needs replace both front and back, $200 each.. Does this sound right? Never had a car before just Trucks so never heard of axles wearing out? Thanks...
4
4

SELL MY DENTAL PLAN

1990 B2200 died like ignition switch turned off
1990 B2200 died like ignition switch turned off. Checked fuses but hard to see at night with flashlight and -25 C. Is there an "ignition" fuse? Fan, radio, oil warning light don't come on, just like...
1
1

FS: Power antenna motor for 90 Mazda 626
I believe it will fit 88-92 626 or MX-6. Not sure if it will fit anything else. It is the complete motor with brackets. I do have some pictures of it if needed. Pmail me if interested. Pat Callaghan...

Mazda 626 Transmission
Anyone have a list of the transmissions from other mazda/ford family vehicles that will bolt up to a Mazda 626 6 cylinder?
3
3

mp3's and the factory cd player ???
The manual I got with my new 03 protege5 says that the cd player will play mp3s but I tried it and it only saw one track and had no sound. Whats up ? Will it play them or not? RAy
2
2

16" alloy vs 17" alloy
On the new Mazda 3 S, you can get the option of 17" alloy wheels. Is this a big plus over the 16" standard? Kevin
2
2

mazda 626 88 parts
Hello I need a power steering pump for my 88 626, also something called the idle control valve, the car stalls often when I stop at a light. Also i need a steering wheel in good condition color gray....