600 SWB

I currently have a 1990 560 SEL which I recently restored at 133,000 miles. I've been looking at a 1972 600 SWB in great shape ( 72,000 miles). Any one know or own one ?? Thanks for any info....

Jazzina @aol.com

Reply to
JAZZIMA

Check out

if you haven't already, specifically the forums there. You'll find lots of valuable advice for owners and potential owners of these cars. Dave

Reply to
Dave Garrett

The old saying is: only those who have their own country or religion, can afford a 600... As a M-100 owner, I would love a 600. Lots of good ones out there but finding somebody who can work on the hydraulics is tough.

Reply to
fred_emmerich