broken electric window

I have a window which made a strange sound when going down and now it doesnt want to go back up.. How do i take the back passenger panel off the door.. I see a screw in the door latch,, another behind the door handle. But it doesnt want to come off... Whats the trick gents.. (1999 e240 210)

Reply to
ory

Your window regulator probably popped. Happens a lot on the back windows of that model.

Reply to
Josh

This guy's site has an excellent CD image for E class owners - 210 especially. I've downloaded and burnt the CD before and on it you'll find videos on how to remove door panels etc to get a look at your window. Cheers Shawn

ory wrote:

Reply to
Shawn