C180 Electrics

Hi All

I have a 2003 C180 Classic SE and I need to install my navigation system. The system only needs a ground, a switched 12v and a permanent 12v supply. I have identified the permanent 12v in the fuse panel in the dash but can't find a switched 12v. I was going to take the supply from the radio but I have no idea how to remove the radio from the dash. Any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers

Jim

Reply to
Jim Hatton