Car for Snoop

Yo yo yo, this be DeShawn i'm da business operations manager for snoop do double gg woot woo!!! yea yea so its like this, snoop wants a new car and snoop want a benz. Me and snoop be wonderin, can we get them new 21 inch rims for a brand new e-class 55, the ones that keep spinning when u com to a stop. listen up dawgs we gonna pimp this thing out like whoa ya hear me, we want gps naviagiton, dvd, xms, fold down beds for the hoes and shit...u got any good webppages we can be buyin this stuff off of? thx for all da help dawgs....from the snoop palace we be sayin keep it real

Reply to
Lord Fletcher

Perhaps a Maybach has more space.

Reply to
Miro

Maybach rules!!! The only thing I wonder, is why did they not call it a Merc!! Its not like Toyota branching off to Lexus. They both suck. Well, compared to good old faithful Mercedes all suck.

Bhoona

Reply to
Bhoona

I would say that being a German car it falls into traditional naming. Plus that and the fact that marketing is more fun under a new banner.

"Let's see, what badges do we have in the bottom of the draw .... this one looks nice, kind of reminds me of McDonalds, what is it ?"

Reply to
Miro