Glue for stickers on climate control buttons?

I pushed the EC button on the climate control box on my 1985 380SE and the sticker that says EC came off on my finger. Is there a recommended glue for resticking this sticker back on? Thanks, Richard

Reply to
marlinspike

I recommends Loctite Quiktite... you can buy it at local Home Depot.

Reply to
Tiger

Reply to
marlinspike

I am pretty sure... I tried gluing rubber to plastic... nothing works except that Quiktite. Use very very sparingly.

Reply to
Tiger