LA area independants

I have to visit from Texas to look at a 560 for sale, are there any places that any of you might recommend to have a check done? TIA JJ

Reply to
Jeremy Goodwin

I found this on Mercedes Mailing List site.

Scott D

Reply to
Scott D

Regarding independent Mercedes shops in L.A.

The best one I have found... Vaco Precision ...

The owner, Vaco, is the nicest guy.

His shop is located in Hollywood at the corner of Normande and Fountain.

I don't have his number in front of me, but I am sure you can find it from

411. Let me know if you can't.
Reply to
Keith Potter

I took my car to Eddie Meyer Engineering for over 25 years. When Bud Meyer retired, he sent all his customers a letter recommending another mechanic, and I found several members of his staff had moved there also:

L.A. Meister, 1711 S. La Cienega Blvd. (south of Pico, north of the 10 Freeway), L.A. 90035, (310) 836-4556.

The service has been excellent and the 1968 280SEL and I are set for another 25 years. Well, the car is set; I'm not sure they can get replacement parts for me. ];->

M.J. in Beverly Hills

Reply to
M.J. Grove

Reply to