mind your own damn business

About 2 weeks back I asked for some help with a cd changer. Some asswipe gave me bad advice. Please next time someone asks a question, shut the hell up unless you know what you're talking about.

Reply to
Loose Cannon

Bob Dobson

In that case, please leave this list as you obviously do not understand that it your own responsibility to take advice from the list.

Best Gunnar

Reply to
Gunnar Langemark

You got exactly what you paid for buddy ;o) Mike

Reply to
Just Mike

On Usenet? No way! Call up the Usenet Administrator and file a complaint!

Reply to
William P.N. Smith

Hey Loose Cannon........ lighten up a little, I hope the advice you received and followed was only inconvenient and not costly. Tell us what kind of bad advice you received. It could be a misunderstanding on the part of the advice giver. Refresh us with the details and maybe we as a collective group could have some kind of kangaroo internet court and decide what went wrong. This thread has the makings to be fun for awhile. You probably don't need to hear at this point that opinions and advice are like rearends, everyone has one.

Reply to
dkmcp

Maybe you should post to the original thread so someone who googles the problem doesn't suffer the same fate. Just a thought

Reply to
Keyser Soze

First of all, you bought a Mercedes. That right there shows that you do not want a reliable car, but an image.

Reply to
Dan J.S.