OK What gives

There are several videos on the net of the C63 running away from a Galardo, Speedometer pegged at 320 kmh and the tach still climbing. What the heck is Germany doing to the ones they send over here? I don't want to drive that fast but if they are running at 600 hp levels, I want it too,

Reply to
LilAbner

On what road will you drive at 320 km/h in North America? Legally...?...

DAS

Reply to
DAS