LED headlights - possible?

I just came across a huge number of car lamps with LED lights in eBay. I am all in favor because of their efficiency.

Here is a link to a bunch of them:

Has anyone experienced a vehicle that had all LED lights? or even the LED headlights?

TIA

Reply to
Seum

Those are "DAYLIGHT" running light... not headlight. There are very few LED headlights... those are on super high end cars... such as Audi A7 or A8, Ferrari, Lamoghini, etc. They are super expensive.

Reply to
Tiger

Thanks Tiger.

Seems like it will be a few years before we can get them.

Reply to
Seum