opinions on C240

I have an opportunity to purchase a 2005C240 with under 10000 miles and 3 full years of warranty left on the vehicle. Any opinions on the car would be greatly appreicated . -Dana

Reply to
Dana

My girlfriend had a 2005 C240 4-matic. I really liked the car - nice and reliable, but my only complaint is the little thing was a little underpowered IMO. The new C280 is really nice, and has adequate power.

If it is a good price, I wouldn't hesitate to have a C240, though.

Reply to
Jeff Warren

Gutless dog around town. Laps up way too much unleaded premium. Cramped inside. Std radio sounds like a bee in a tin can. Dumbass transmission "logic". Good ride and handling, fairly quiet inside. Nice hwy car.

Jeff Warren wrote:

Reply to
Rob