Photostory of swing axle repair

Hi mercedes friends!

I recently did a rear axle repair on my w111 coupe, and made a photostory out of it. It describes the changing of the seals and bearrings. Since this axle is used in many series merceds, it may also be of interest to you.

Follwo the link:

Click on the appropriate flag for comments n English,Dutch or German.

Also, please visit our forum at

and comment or pose questions if you have them.

Happy surfing

Karel Almelo, Netherlands

Reply to
Karel

Good pictures. I especially liked your self made axle puller tool!

Reply to
T.G. Lambach

Yes , Very nice Is there a way to view the rest of the site in English? Tnx A Dalton

121/113 Collector/Tech
Reply to
AJDalton7