Swing axle boots

Replaced my boots November of 2012. Just noticed that one is already split at the top.
I know I didn't buy bargain-basement. Wish I could remember where I bought
'em!
Can anyone recommend who sells boots that last?
Chris,
Did you have the bolt seam at the top?
That seam should be placed at either 9 O'clock or 3 O'clock (fore or aft), so it does not bend so much as the axle works up and down. They last longer that way.
Rob Rob and Dave's aircooled VW pages www.vw-resource.com