Restoration problem

Ah well, shit happens. (i.e. Don't click!)

But seriously, that vintage was quite bad for rust in that area. If it has spread to the front wheel wells, you're quite SOL, and there is not really a good way to eliminate it even after repair, especially if you live in a wetter climate

see these threads:

Cheers, WS

Reply to
WS

I'm restoring a 72 Benz and I've got some serious rust damage in the passenger side floor panel. I posted a picture below. Any suggestions on a quality repair would be appreciated.

Doc.

DocDice

You clicked!

:-) DAS