Restoration problem

I'm restoring a 72 Benz and I've got some serious rust damage in the passenger side floor panel. I posted a picture below. Any suggestions on a quality repair would be appreciated.
Doc.
http://xrl.us/befi7n
DocDice wrote:

Ah well, shit happens. (i.e. Don't click!)
But seriously, that vintage was quite bad for rust in that area. If it has spread to the front wheel wells, you're quite SOL, and there is not really a good way to eliminate it even after repair, especially if you live in a wetter climate
see these threads:
http://mbca.cartama.net/showthread.php?p 2716
http://en.allexperts.com/q/Vintage-Cars-3064/2008/9/Rusty-underside-1970-250C.htm
Cheers, WS