Show DVDs in 2005 Nav System

The 2005 Mercedes with Nav have the capability to show DVDs, but it has been disabled (I'm sure due to lawyer concerns.) Anyone know of a way to re-enable it, especially while car is parked? Thanks.

Doug

Reply to
GlobetrotterDoug

Jaime Kopchinski worked on the Bencker Nav system. FInd and ask him, he's around and ought to know the answer to this question.

Reply to
Richard Sexton

I'm not aware of any cheap tricks or secret codes, but these guys claim = they offer the equipment you need:

--=20

- RODNEY

Reply to
Rodney T. Grill

claim they offer the equipment you need:

The most interesting part of this post ( to me ) is the unspoken fact that a large portion of the population cannot stand to be parted from their video ( mind control ) entertainment and will avail themselves of any opportunity to hook into their mental data feed.

.
Reply to
greek_philosophizer

So what's your point? 8*)