2005 Outbacks in Showrooms . . . When?

(Sorry if this has been mentioned before . . . tried searching on Google and could not find anthing.)

Does anyone know know when the new 2005 Outbacks might start arriving in dealer's showrooms? I'm especially interested in the release of the new 2005 L.L. Bean.

Thanks!

- Gerry

Reply to
Zaygar1

End of May is word at the dealership down the street. I've got a VDC on order, arriving end of June.

Reply to
Pete Grey