W210 Service manual

Does anyone know a good place to purchase a service manual for my '97 E320? Also, how about a decent parts dealer that specializes in MB? I remember about 10 years ago I used to order parts for my W123 from a place called Impco or something based in Texas, and I can't seem to find them anywhere so I'm assuming that their out of business.

Thanks for any help you can throw my way.

jstableford

Stealer is probably the only place to get the factory service manual for W210 if available... I think it is.

Impco is now PerformanceProducts.com

As for parts I buy my stuff at:

and

They are far cheaper and more reliable than other places for the same item of same brand.

Reply to
Tiger