where is the ac fan motor ?

the ac fan motor has gone out on my trusty 87 300td wagon. have looked under the hood and cant find it. anyone know where it is ?

Reply to
billemery

Under the hood, under the wiper assembly.

Reply to
Karl

so, for an amatuer like me it's an all day job.

Reply to
billemery

Not at all. I did it for the first time, only took 15 minutes to get to it, and another 20 to finish the job.

Reply to
Thom