Chassisnumbers

Bought a MGB with 2 chassisnumbers. GU23T 988964P and GVVDJ2AG509021 Where can I find info on the car. Year, exact type and so on.

Reply to
Erik

Most likely here you will find the information

Have a look at the number stamped onto the body and not just the plate. That should be on the tray on the LHS near the firewall.

lets know how you get on.

Rob.

If you really want to know more - I'd start with :

Happy Christmas,

Phil

Reply to
SpyderMan