Cover for '59 Magnette

NE USA winters are not kind to cars, even if, as in our case, we will NEVER drive our Maggie on anything but dry and unsalted roads, as she is truly our hobby car, etc. We have no prospect of garaging her, so a cover it shall be. However, all quality car covers seem to be model specific, which naturally leaves any Magnette out in the cold and unprotected. We're nevertheless totally resolved to protect our recently acquired Maggie with the very best of available cover protection. Desperately need advice on getting a suitable cover & thanks ! ...

Reply to
Stephen G. Giannoni