Mg zr gear problems. Any info please!!!

I have an MG ZR when i was out and about lastnight in my car i experienced a problem with 2nd gear every other gear worked spot on but 2nd gear. It goes in to 2nd gear fine it just won't stay in 2nd gear it keeps slipping out. Does anyone know what this could be. Any info would be very much appreciated. Thanx.

Reply to
Mgbabe

Could be a number of things but one of the most common is a worn selector mechanism.

Reply to
Nick Mason