MGB Bonnet - free to good home

OK Guys - free to good home?

Mart

=======================

Due to a misunderstanding with a gearbox ( I thought it was out of gear, it didn't) I have a spare Glacier White MGB bonnet, with a slight crease across the bonnet about 1/3 of the way from the windscreen (plus a 1.5" dia paint craze near the badge hump)

I'm based 8 miles north east of Reading, Berkshire, 15-20 minutes from M4 j8/9. (15 minutes in a 'B', 20 minutes in a Skoda)

It's going spare as I need the garage space

Any offers gratefully accepted

Drop me a line at martin.akehurst **at** dsl.pipex.com

Reply to
Martin Akehurst