series 3 roof free to good home

i have got a cream hardtop to give away to anyone who wants to collect it. the side panels are the sort with no windows in the side, just in the back. the roof has a slight groove which could be dressed out .i was using it as a spare while i was repairing my original. I am based in Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire.

any takers Dave Brennan

PS theres also a driver side door to get rid of.

Reply to
Splitpin

I wouldn't mind it, if you've still got it

Alex

Reply to
Alex

ALL GONE