Disco tyres, free to good home

I have a set of 5 Michelin 205/80 R16s from a Discovery. They're marked "4x4" but are road tread. Tread varies from a couple of mil to a few mil.

They've been clogging up my garage for long enough, so if anybody wants to collect them (from Bagshot), they're yours.

Could be suitable for somebody who's changing cars and wants to keep their good set of tyres... Or if you just want a set of tyres to last a few thousand miles.

David

Reply to
David French