MGF Electical Problems

Hi,

My wife's 2002 MGF has just started with electrical problems. She can drive the car for about 10 mins and then upon indicating the indicators will flash rapidly and then a number of fuses will blow. These include ...

Indicators, hazard warnings, power steering, windows, dash(rev counter, speedo, and odometer). We can replace the fuses and the car is ok for about

10 mins and then the problem occurs again. Also the remote key fob will not work and she has to enter the car using the key to unlock it, we have changed the battery.

Has anyone experienced this type of problem before?

I've got an auto electrician on the case, but just thought I try some investigative work for him.

Thanks in advance

Paul

Reply to
MorecambeStoney

An electrical short in the indicator section.

Reply to
Rob