Re: spare wheel

I have a September 2002 MGTF and it came with a spare wheel, so yes you can get one if you like. According to the manual there are 2 different sizes (?)

175/65 R14 82T and 195/45 R16 84V.

Hope this helps.

Gary.

I just picked up my new mgtf and unlike my mgf it has no spare wheel I hate > the idea of that silly little can of stuff to temp fix a puncture also what > if you get a blow out in the middle of nowhere in the night lol so can > anyone tell me if they carry a spare in the under bonnet position is there > still room for one and if so what size? . > > thanks in advance for any help > > Gallus >
jokes and humour > > >
Reply to
Gary

If I recall correctly wasn't the spare an integral part of the crumple zone structure on the MGF?

Now I know they have done a significant amount of revision to the tinwork on the MG TF but wouldn't this till be the case?

regards

Tom

Reply to
Thomas Edge