rustproofing a Midget

Hi to all MG enthusiasts!

I am finishing my 1978 Midget and plan to go all the way to Acapulco, where it will be parked.

Now, Acapulco has hot, humid and salty air which will attack my car body.

I intend to rustproof it, and would apprecciate any input in this matter.

Does the Weber carb needs adjustment for change of altitude? I mean, from a city which is like over 6000 ft high to sea level.

Well, Thanks for your help!

Michael

Reply to
Minime